Commitment: Full time/Retainer Basis Location: Hyderabad
ABOUT WE HUB:
WE Hub (Women Entrepreneurs Hub) is India’s first and only State led incubator to promote and foster Women Entrepreneurship by way of Incubation, Access to government and by building a collaborative ecosystem. WE Hub provides access to technical, financial, government and policy support required to start-up, scale up and accelerate with global market access, to all women entrepreneurs in the country. The mandate and goal of WE Hub is to eliminate financial, societal and support barriers for women and help them succeed in their enterprises.
With a Multi-dimensional approach to cater to requirements of women across various socioeconomic sectors, WE Hub currently works with:
- START-UPs: Urban Women Entrepreneurs from across Telangana and India who are in the Technology and Allied Sectors through the Incubation Program. The tech start-ups in the program would be provided connects with mentors, prospective clients, and investors.
- SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES: Rural and Tribal Women Entrepreneurs across the Tier 2 and Tier 3 regions of Telangana through the collaboration with international aid and Development agencies, government departments to create best practice models. The focus for these entrepreneurs would be in setting up a small business, understanding of business strategy and plan and ground/kick-off enterprises.
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS: To increase the funnel of women who want to be entrepreneurs, it is important to start at the very beginning. It means creating a constant engagement to ensure that more girls choose and excel in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM), to not only broaden their perspective but also increase their horizon to venture into entrepreneurship. WE Hub furthers this vision through its various collaborations.
- JOINT ADVOCACY to enable more Women in Leadership roles and Women in Boardrooms. WE Hub also works with corporates to enable intrapreneurship and corporate innovation programmes. WE Hub also works towards advocacy for policy implementation and credit linkages.
This notice is called for to invite relevant communication and marketing agencies to offer their services to improve the brand communication and marketing strategy of WE Hub, with the intent to translate the organisation’s work and offerings to women entrepreneurs across Telangana and India.
The organisations responding to this call will be responsible for:
- Developing the brand guidelines of WE Hub
- Create relevant content to translate the intent and outcomes of the projects of WE Hub through social media and other relevant channels
- Create campaigns for the organisation as the case may be
- Design and create content for the organisation internal/external reports, collaterals, and presentations.
- Implement and execute communication strategies for the various social media platforms
- Analyse, track and revise the strategies implemented as per the goals set under the collaboration.
- Design and develop the website
- Any other deliverable as mutually agreed on a case-to-case basis.
Applying organisations must:
- Be in operation for at least 3 years.
- Share and submit their company incorporation details as mandated by WE Hub as part of due diligence
- Share portfolio and references of previous work
- Submit a proposal and an assignment as part of the selection process
- Adhere to committed timelines
- Be open to take challenges and work in a dynamic environment
Email proposals to: email@example.com
Deadline: 24 October 2022
WE Hub Headquarters,
B.R Ambedkar Open University
Jubilee Hills, Road.No.45, Hyderabad.
In case of any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org