- Work with the leadership to manage cross-functional, high-impact initiatives and programs that enable the company to achieve short and long-term financial goals
- Lead successful implementations of strategic initiatives aimed at increasing growth, profitability, accelerating company performance and transition setup of new business
- In partnership with leadership team, track and drive prioritization, visibility, and execution of core business initiatives
- Create and drive project/program plans and schedules to achieve the business outcome, not just check the box
- Maintain project schedules, identifying dependencies, and driving awareness and crisp execution against major due dates
- Define, track, and refine metrics and KPIs that measure the business health and successful execution of strategic projects and initiatives
- Implement and continue to improve best practices company-wide and across specific functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management Finance, Economics, or any other related business field. A Postgraduate Degree is preferable.
- 1+ years of business / strategy / project management experience.
- Proven track record of generating high-quality business results
- Ability to execute at a strategic level and roll up the sleeves and do the work; easily able to shift from one to the other
- Solid program and project management skills, having managed and successfully delivered multiple, complex projects on-time and on-budget
- Disciplined in setting and managing priorities and results and holding people to account
- Ability to drive change and lead through influence in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement best practices and results-based metrics
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- The contract to be signed for a period of 1 year from the date of engagement (Preferable starting date: July 15th, 2022). Subject to renewal based on requirement of the organization and mutual interest of the candidate.
- The compensation for the role is Rs. 4.8 Lakh and may vary based on the qualification/experience.
WEHub, DR B.R Ambedkar Open University,
Jubilee Hills, Road No.45, Hyderabad