The intern must have Degree in electrical engineering or related field.
Experience with resonant conversion and soft switched topologies
PCB layout knowledge
EMI suppression at source and by filtering experience
Knowledge of high frequency power magnetic, control loop stability
optimization, and mobile applications.
Roles And Responsibilities:-
- Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intern should contribute to our power electronics-related research and
- intern will have to work as part of a project team, Participate in research
(a) Understand the technical requirements and identify components
for new designs.
(b) Plan, build, and adapt test circuits.
laboratory tests, analyze data, and improve/optimize the solution..
- Deliver results in the form of numerical models and hardware demonstrations
in support of new scientific knowledge and technical design recommendations;
and internal technical reports and presentations.
- Internships certificate.
- Pre-placement offer (PPO).
- Flexible working hours.
- Recommendation letter for deserving candidates.
NO. OF POSITIONS: 5