MedSamaan, a new initiative for affordable medical devices for underserved regions aims to provide quality
medical devices by leveraging a judicious mix of technology and on-ground interventions and thereby bridge
the growing healthcare divide.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create social media marketing strategy for the company.
- Manage social media posts, manage fb business account.
- Manage Google platform.
- Post relevant content on the Facebooks and Instagram.
- Increase LinkedIn Page followers.
- Increase Facebook/Instagram likes/followers through regular content
- Create and Manage Ad Campaigns.
- Reply to queries and share them with the company.
- Post videos on YouTube channels.
Who can apply:-
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship.
- Can start the work from home job/internship from August ’20 till Dec'20.
- Are available for duration of 3-6 months.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
Stipend: ₹3K to ₹5K /month
- Letter of recommendation
- Number of openings: 2