- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, texts, mails.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns exhibitions and
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization's culture.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Basic Technical Knowledge or ability to understand technical documents of products.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Job Location: Virtual
Number of positions: 2
Time required: 30 hours per week.
Pay: 5000 per month post probation.
Internship Duration: 6 - 9 Months.
Desired Experience: 1 Year
Probation/Training Period: 1-2 Months